The following terms and conditions are for use of the Fire Circus website (the Site) which is owned by Fire Circus Limited (“Fire Circus”). These terms and conditions apply whenever you access the Site, on whatever device.
The term ‘Fire Circus’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 81 Orbis Wharf, Bridges Court Rd, London, SW11 3GX, UK. Our company registration number is 8526101. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided by Fire Circus and its employees in these pages, the contents of the Site reflect the opinions of the writers, they do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Fire Circus or any of its brands, they are personal to the writer and are naturally subject to change from time to time. It is the responsibility of users to check the accuracy of relevant facts and take appropriate professional advice before entering into any commitment based upon them.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Fire Circus has the right at any time and for any reason to remove from the pages on the Site any material posted, uploaded, emailed or otherwise transmitted by you without giving you any advance notice and Fire Circus shall not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever arising from the removal of such material.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in the Site and in all material published on it (the “Content”) are reserved by Fire Circus or its applicable licensors and no such rights whatsoever are assigned to you under these Terms & Conditions. Material from the Site may be downloaded, viewed, listened-to, printed, copied on the hard disk of your computer, but not photocopied, and used for: your own personal, non-commercial purposes; internal business purposes; or the non-commercial purpose of using the Site as a personal information resource in good faith only. Single copies of pages from the Site may be printed out for the sole purposes of enabling the person printing the page to retain a copy for their own personal records. Any other type of use (and, in particular, any copying or distribution of material from the Site for any commercial or business purpose) requires the prior written agreement by Fire Circus.
- The copyright, and other rights, in some of the material appearing on the Site may belong to a third party. It is your responsibility to obtain any licences or permissions that may be required to use such material and you agree to pay any costs or expenses incurred by Fire Circus which arise as a result of your failure to obtain such licences and permissions.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You hereby grant Fire Circus a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual and worldwide licence to republish any material you submit, post, email or otherwise transmit to us or to the Site in any format, including without limitation print and electronic format.
- Whilst effort has been taken to ensure that the pages of the Site are free from viruses, Fire Circus gives no warranties that they are indeed free from viruses and users are responsible for ensuring that they have installed adequate virus checking software. Fire Circus excludes, in so far as it is legally possible, all liability and responsibility for any viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or other material transmitted.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.